We are now fully open! You’ll need to book tickets in advance of your visit using one of these methods (We won’t except walk-ins). Please wait for confirmation of booking before attending.
We have implemented a number of measures so that we can provide a safe and enjoyable visit for everyone that is in line with all government Covid guidelines. In accordance with the latest Government regulations, the following will apply:
- Pre-booking is essential. This is so we can safely monitor/limit the number of visitors each day and also ensure a smooth and efficient admission.
- We are supporting the Government’s Test, Trace and Protect scheme. When booking, guests will be asked to provide names and contact details for all visitors.
- The wearing of face coverings in indoor public spaces is compulsory (with the exception of children under 11 years and those with medical or other exemptions). Visitors are advised to provide their own face covering if they wish to enter any indoor area.
- Hand sanitising stations are placed around the farm. We ask visitors to follow good hygiene practices by ensuring that they wash their hands properly with soap and hot water frequently throughout their visit.
- A one-way route is in place around some parts of the farm to aid social distancing, with floor markings to demarcate distances between visitors.
- Protective screening is installed at contact points.
Please note that the above may change according to any new guidelines put in place.